______ ____TIPS and HINTS ____
for some enjoyable ancient gold maps. My definition of ancient? More than 12 months old.
Where relevant, I have attached a download file to fix problems noted by the author of the original map.
Links to map hints are highlighted in gold. Comments on the map are taken from the original map thread.
- CeeBee's British Columbia __Warll: Trains go through spectacular landscape
- Lama's Orient Express __Universum: Definitely recommended
- Narra's North East United Kingdom __Narra: A tough challenge. With 3 AI opponents, it may be almost impossible
1. You need to be registered to see the files.
2. Download and decompress the attached .rar file (with 7-Zip, Winrar or similar).
3. Move or copy the uncompressed file into your Sid Meier Railroads UserMaps directory.
4. Start the game and select the new scenario.
5. Remember the golden rule for running a rock-stable SMR: Only one stand-alone map file at a time in your UserMaps folder, and the CustomAssets folder should be completely empty.
Newest Ancient Gold: North East United Kingdom