a florida map

Discuss maps, trains and other modding topics
klifkid

a florida map

Post by klifkid » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:16 pm

is there anyway someone could do a Florida East Coast map? with ortner hoppers and TOFC and intermodel?

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:11 am

I ran into a few problems with completing my Florida map. It is about done, I need to convert a few models I have into the Nif format and make a few new icons and Newspaper add pics and it will be set. Everything has been tested and works. The two small islands off to the bottom left will be replaced by platforms for the offshore oil tanker and the Cruise Ship island/platform at the far bottom. The Scenario is packed with many objectives.

I have just started back up on the project this weekend. Hope to have this completed asap. Georgia railroads will be next.

This map has...
Orange Juice - Textiles - NASA parts - offshore oil - export/import Port - a main distribution center for all goods - Cruse Ship Industry "makes people and mail" - Key Lime Pies - Cheese - Livestock - Fishing

So...I'll stop talking and start working on finishing this project. PM or email me any ideas you may have wanted to see in a Florida map...maybe it can be squeezed in.

EDIT//Oh...and two different map sizes will be made, a size 17 and a size 20 I prefer the size 20 but you need alot of ram as the game "grows." This map gets super full when running...very cool map to play so far.
Attachments
SMRailroads!0170.jpg
SMRailroads!0170.jpg (147.23 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
Last edited by Lowell on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warll

Post by Warll » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 am

I'm looking forward to it. The next big map to play.