New City types & Growth

Discuss maps, trains and other modding topics
snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:28 am

RedKnight wrote:Snoop, you can make your own "personal rule" of only being able to upgrade to Station if it's a City, and Terminal if it's a Metro. It's just a game; you can do whatever you want. Even in mp, if all players agree.
Ok, now my question is 'How do you do it?' I haven't got into everything, and others figuring out different things is what it's all about.

So, how do you do it?
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

gforce

Post by gforce » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:15 pm

You can't control this, i think,
you can't either coàntrol when a city grows, because i can't find nothing about that in xml files, that's why igive a reason to except this...

RedKnight

Post by RedKnight » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:14 am

Snoop, I mean "personal rule" as in, you can make a rule in your mind, as to how you want to play the game. After all, Depots never automatically increase in size... you have to specify it, yourself. (Except for your first one, of course.) Sorry, I didn't mean a "xml rule definition" or something like that.

Ok thanks g, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. BTW I hope to tabulate a lot of the info in the xmls for stock scenarios too, if I can ever get around to it. This Resources work I'm doing keeps needing one more little thing worked on though, so I can make a somewhat conclusive statement.