Trying to make a Connecticut map

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
vzbob

Re: Trying to make a Connecticut map

Post by vzbob » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 am

Jancsika wrote:This is ridiculous!!
You guys are starting the nit picking where you left off.
We don't read anything new, only the same drivel that was repeated before.
Why can't you behave like normal grown up people do???
Please use a little bit of common sense.

As for what is written, nobody will read all the nonsense that was written. I certainly won't!!!

If you have an issue with an other member, use the PM!!!

......and if you have no positive contribution to this forum; STAY AWAY!!!
Jancsika
Oh well what do you expect Jancsika when you dont even have the guts to standup for yourself you just let ?****? (I wont mention his name) walk all over you and call you names and other things. And for someone who claims to be an adult well that can be left to your own imagination. He is More like a kid who lost his toys and blames his best mates for stealing them.
Every thing i say is positive and true, it is that other um person, whats his name again that is doing all the negative posts and trying to stir things up again with his negative attitude towards all the good members of this here forum.
As you see he wants to be the King of the forum and have all the members bow to his whimsical ways and if he doesn't like you he wants you removed from his lowelly pressance.
Oh well what else can you say, you cant ignore him as he keeps coming back like a bad *** (I'll leave this to your imagination again).

RockyNarrowGauge

Post by RockyNarrowGauge » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I have to agree with vzbob. He drops off the forum for a medical reason, which he could have had a friend or family member let the forum know about, and the first thing he does when he comes back and slaps 8 members in the face,

Burlington_Northern_3140
Jancsika
vzbob
Brandon
Bunit
Rodea2007
Warll
Me

Because we all refered someone to another web site containing maps and/or help. But your only reply to him was
Jancsika wrote:AHHHH!
Good old times.
Jancsika
And now you tell vzbob and me to behave ourselves. And in one of his next few posts he tells a new member that if he does what he just said he did, he'll have no problem...It's easy! http://www.hookedgamers.com/forums/view ... 787#p39787 .

So point the finger in the correct direction my man. We're not the ones doing the name calling and screaming "BAN BAN BAN!!!" This forum was quiet till he came in throwing a fit.

And by the way He-Who-Can-Not-Be-Named, you have someone else to blow off steam to. He also made a new site for this game and he 'steeled' the maps from Bobby's Rail, which came from here originally. http://www.smrsimple.com/ And, he has refered members to it. Oh ya, he also got someone to make an Installer for the SAMs! http://www.hookedgamers.com/forums/view ... 790#p38790

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Jancsika...you mentioned what I was getting at on the first post of mine.

I will help any new members with whatever questions and or help them build their files/map if anyone wishes. There is plenty of help right here at Hooked Gamers.

As I have said on my last post...Newhavenpatriot, if you wish I can help you build your mod if you wish. You may zip up your files email them or attach them to a post on this thread or simply ask any questions you need. You may also use the Private Message system if you wish to ask more detailed questions etc.

I had a stroke some time ago and am recovering fine. So my mods will be re-posted shortly. :)

karsten

Post by karsten » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Very sorry to hear that, Lowell. I hope you are recovering well. :)

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Response to all the above.
1.If the boot does not fit don't wear it. (My grandmother used to say.)
2.If somebody jumps off the bridge, you don't have to follow it.( Also by my good old grandmother, Good bless her.)
3.PM was invented to ease the communications between people (Steven Paul Jobs,)
4. A bad preacher preches water, but drinks wine. (??????)
Jancsika