Holidays_In_Ohio-ToyTrains

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
snoopy55

Re: Holidays_In_Ohio-ToyTrains CIC v2.0

Post by snoopy55 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Should have wished for that while you were on Santa's lap........
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

vzbob

Post by vzbob » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:24 am

dwax wrote:Wish you had updated this for the Holidays. :cry:
Should have gotten santa's Elves to help

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 am

Sorry, I have had to deal with other issues. I should have the other roads added soon. It still plays the same.
I think Jowie10's Ohio Large map made a good map for this holiday map. I am going to send him the Ohio skins when complete, if he wish's to place them on his Ohio Large map. Rodea's station fix works great on this map as well.
I know the use of the distribution centers kind-of throws off the money and car scheme, I wish there were a way to edit that more. However I like the use of them because it's easy to get all goods to all towns that way, with less traffic.

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 pm

"Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaappy Anniversary,"

(sorry I missed the others.....)
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

vzbob

Post by vzbob » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 pm

snoopy55 wrote:"Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaaappy Anniversary,"

(sorry I missed the others.....)
Wow how time zips along when your map making...
should change the Scenario from, Start way back in 1830, end at Christmas 2007. to Christmas 2009

Happy New Year All

Burlington_Northern_3140

Post by Burlington_Northern_3140 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Lowell wrote:Sorry, I have had to deal with other issues. I should have the other roads added soon. It still plays the same.
I think Jowie10's Ohio Large map made a good map for this holiday map. I am going to send him the Ohio skins when complete, if he wish's to place them on his Ohio Large map. Rodea's station fix works great on this map as well.
I know the use of the distribution centers kind-of throws off the money and car scheme, I wish there were a way to edit that more. However I like the use of them because it's easy to get all goods to all towns that way, with less traffic.
Is that map also a map with snow? Be sure to send the non snow covered engines if not.
Thomas
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US RULES FORUM MODERATORS!
Whoops! I need to stop that drooling over everyones mods. Where are the paper towels?

http://www.homescda.com/

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Burlington_Northern_3140 wrote:Be sure to send the non snow covered engines.
...right...I will send him them all. Never know, he might want to make his own Ohio holiday map. No snow on the Ohio Large map he made though...you should check it out. I think everything on it is a default game industry or good, hence, you can run it as a self contained map file by itself right now as is. All maps that use the games default stuff can be run as self contained files...no extra stuff needed for them to run.

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Getting close to done. I have a few more items to edit. ToyTrains is having a lot more new trains added than I expected. What is pictured below is simply a fraction of what was added. Burlington_Northern_3140 did a great job on the models he did, thanks again BN. Say, I was thinking of making a second set of road engine numbers for the slave units, that way the same train number isn't on both engines on a dual set.
I am going to leave the ports on this map as is for now. Once complete, I will finish the stand alone version for the easier version of this map holidays in ohio.
Last edited by Lowell on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burlington_Northern_3140

Post by Burlington_Northern_3140 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Some engines apear to be one time paint jobs or patches try mixing and matching them according to pictures that you can find at http://www.railpictures.net/index.php. The files should say if the engine is a GP7 or something like that. I'll try to make a few B&O engines soon. They could be helpful.
Thomas
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US RULES FORUM MODERATORS!
Whoops! I need to stop that drooling over everyones mods. Where are the paper towels?

http://www.homescda.com/