Mud Skippers

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
darthdroid

Re: Mud Skippers

Post by darthdroid » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 am

Bunit wrote: Or it is guys Like you that just have the last word on everything. What i said above is not a lecture, it is just a fact of what he does and if he continues to do it it wont work. And I have never seen you apologise yet when you were wrong.
And Lowell would have to show his sincerity 1st by doing what he said before the others might even think he is genuine about what he said.
I too would like to see it all stop and get things back to normal.
This thread, like most others make quite clear who the trouble makers are on this forum. And lately... it's the noobs leading the way.
-Bob the Lunatic

Bunit

Post by Bunit » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 am

darthdroid wrote:
Bunit wrote: Or it is guys Like you that just have the last word on everything. What i said above is not a lecture, it is just a fact of what he does and if he continues to do it it wont work. And I have never seen you apologise yet when you were wrong.
And Lowell would have to show his sincerity 1st by doing what he said before the others might even think he is genuine about what he said.
This thread, like most others make quite clear who the trouble makers are on this forum. And lately... it's the noobs leading the way.
I see you have no respect for new members on this forum
and like to insult its members. Just because some has register lately because they have to if they want to be able to post does not mean they have not been reading what is going on in this forum for years.

But see what I mean you just can't let it go, you have to have the last word. And I bet you come back with some more stupid excuses. Just because you have to have the last word again. And I guess that you didn't mean what you said in your previous post.
darthdroid wrote: I'm game. I too can admit when I'm wrong. That is proof of my interest in peace :)
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:16 am

You don't intend on trying to get peace otherwise you would just keep quite.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:05 am

Bunit wrote:
darthdroid wrote:
I see you have no respect for new members on this forum
and like to insult its members. Just because some has register lately because they have to if they want to be able to post does not mean they have not been reading what is going on in this forum for years.

But see what I mean you just can't let it go, you have to have the last word. And I bet you come back with some more stupid excuses. Just because you have to have the last word again. And I guess that you didn't mean what you said in your previous post.
darthdroid wrote: I'm game. I too can admit when I'm wrong. That is proof of my interest in peace :)
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:16 am

You don't intend on trying to get peace otherwise you would just keep quite.

I mean exactly what I said, which was essentially-I would abide by a truce. But clearly the truce was rejected-at least by you. I didn't agree to stand by while you insulted a guy for sticking his hand out.

And if you've been "reading for years" then you'd know I don't discriminate. I don't put up with crap from noobs OR senior members, ask your buddies. If you shut up and let it go, I will too, that's what I offered and again, you REJECTED THAT OFFER and offered a fight instead... I'm game for that too, it's really in your hands. So why not shut up yourself, and SEE what lowell might do, why do you have to jump in and tell him what's wrong with him? Clearly he's twice the man you are as he self reflects a bit. He backed down and said "hey, let's start over". You essentially said "ok, but you need to do x, y, and z, or it's pointless"-as I said, HOW CRASS!!!!!!
When someone acts big in the way lowell did, only a complete arse refuses the hand offered and kicks them in the face instead. Now if you have the ability to self reflect and you're not completely arrogant, you'll realize you did JUST THAT instead of appreciating his gesture and waiting to see how it went. And once you realize that, you'll realize what a small move it was and that it's time for you to pipe down, let it go, and RESPECT what he said, instead of BELITTLING him-unbelievable!
-Bob the Lunatic

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 am

And to clarify, I don't want peace bad enough to put up with tyranny, no, I never said that. Only an idiot stands by while injustice occurs and "keeps quiet". You're the one who needs to think before speaking, what you said was completely obnoxious, especially when the boat had finally stopped rocking.
-Bob the Lunatic

Bunit

Post by Bunit » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 am

darthdroid wrote:And to clarify, I don't want peace bad enough to put up with tyranny, no, I never said that. Only an idiot stands by while injustice occurs and "keeps quiet". You're the one who needs to think before speaking, what you said was completely obnoxious, especially when the boat had finally stopped rocking.
Bunit wrote:
Well if you think that is the answer then just do it and see what happens.
And you should read each post right through and instead of only the bits and peices you want to read. You will miss the important parts. I think that was part of the problem before as you only answered what you wanted to.

Show me where in my post I said he needs to do x,y,z .

See you even say now that you still do not want peace.
No you never said that, well you just said it.
You just want tyrannise them by trying to belittle members with all your dribble. And you are still insulting all of the members on this forum that don't post by calling them idiots. And you want me to shut up. It makes me laught at what dribble you come up with next.
You say you dont discriminate, what are you doing now. Discriminating against members for speaking their mind and telling others they are Idiots for not speaking up.
The boat hasn't stopped rocking yet since you keep coming back and rocking it again.

As I said in my other post,
But you just had to carry on with your usual dribble and insult the members on this forum so now I guess you will keep it going and insult them even more.
It is time that you practise what you preach yourself.
I have said my part and you will post again just to prove you think you are bigger than anyone esle on this forum and to have the last word. Or even post again 2 or 3 times because you just can't stand the complusion to say more garbage. Everyone else is a bigger man than you will ever be.
Last edited by Bunit on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:43 pm

I am glad we found a common ground and both agree Lowell is a big man :)

The rest of the post was incomprehensible so I'll leave it at that.
-Bob the Lunatic

Bunit

Post by Bunit » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:49 pm

darthdroid wrote:I am glad we found a common ground and both agree Lowell is a big man :)

The rest of the post was incomprehensible so I'll leave it at that.
So now you are saying you can not understand plain old English. Well if that is incomprehensible just look at your own posts they are perfect examples of incomprehensible and there are a lot more of them all over the forum.
So now you run and hide after insulting all the members of this forum, that just shows everyone how much of a big man you really are.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:58 pm

I understand English fine, I'm not the one who looks like they have a 9th grade English education...

No, I'm not going to sit here and entertain your rhetoric; your reasoning is circular, your rebuttals are fallacious, and I see no real value in the discussion since you joined.

You're here to make trouble--I keep giving you easy ways out of the argument and you clearly want to keep it going, with all your childish taunts and overall ridiculousness-yet you make no points and don't address those made to you lol. Unless you make a new valid point that shows you put some thought into it, this will be my last post in this thread to you.

The thread was very positive until you arrived, then it reverted back to what we've been trying to avoid. Either you're part of the problem or part of the solution. So far you've been the root of the problem in this particular thread. If you put your (so far consistent) drivel into the next post, I'll go ahead and let you have the last word :)

Cheers!
-Bob the Lunatic

Bunit

Post by Bunit » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 am

darthdroid wrote:I understand English fine, I'm not the one who looks like they have a 9th grade English education...

No, I'm not going to sit here and entertain your rhetoric; your reasoning is circular, your rebuttals are fallacious, and I see no real value in the discussion since you joined.

You're here to make trouble--I keep giving you easy ways out of the argument and you clearly want to keep it going, with all your childish taunts and overall ridiculousness-yet you make no points and don't address those made to you lol. Unless you make a new valid point that shows you put some thought into it, this will be my last post in this thread to you.

The thread was very positive until you arrived, then it reverted back to what we've been trying to avoid. Either you're part of the problem or part of the solution. So far you've been the root of the problem in this particular thread. If you put your (so far consistent) drivel into the next post, I'll go ahead and let you have the last word :)

Cheers!
Your the root of the problem. You started this when you attacked me after i made my 1st post with this.
darthdroid wrote:Of course... maybe it's impossible. When you got guys like Bunit here that will make sure the past stays alive.

You just can't resist the compulsion to make mountains out of mole hills and have the last say in any topic i have seen you post in on this forum.
Education has nothing to do with the subject, and I bet you sit there and google silly words to use just to make yourself look like you have got one. I do not see the need to use any of those as you would say rhetoric rebuttals to reply back to you.
If you cant see my Points then you are either blind or stupid. You have not offered anything useful either except to insult the members on this forum.
And I will use your last paragraph as it applies to you more then me.

Cheers!

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 am

Well, if I'm looking words up, I'm doing it pretty fast, especially if I don't know what they are or what I'm looking for as you implied. I replied 9 whole minutes after your post, it's clear that's not enough time to "look words up". Is it possible that my vocabulary (that word's not too big is it?) is a bit bigger than yours? Probably not, you're clearly soooo educated.
And frankly, words like "incomprehensible", and "rhetoric" (and used as an adjective it is "rhetorical", in case you wanna try to use it and sound intelligent next time), and fallacious are not really words that one would need a B.A. in English to be familiar with bud.
As I said, and you've yet to rebut this... the trouble started when you rubbed crap in Lowell's face instead of taking him at face value like a person with manners would. And as a noob you clearly think that must be some sort of license to be obnoxious, it's not, you have the same obligations as everyone else. What you said was rude, and nobody can dispute that, that is where the peace ended. But I see, since I called you out on it, I'm the trouble maker, not you, okay, whatever you say. So apparently, you can say rude things, but no, it's not "rude" it's an "observation" or a "fact" etc.... lol THAT my friend is "rhetoric". But when others do the same thing, oh, it's an insult to everyone, it's a crime against humanity.

Welcome to the forum bunit, I hope you settle in and continue to provide such entertainment, it's been a bit dull around here.
Last edited by darthdroid on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Bob the Lunatic

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 am

Oh, also bunit, if you just want to flame, and taunt, and carry on, please use my PMs. I've never reported anyone for anything; not my style... so you can really let it go, let it all hang out, be yourself without the filter lol.
Plus... I bet everyone else has heard enough from both of us on the topic.

Have a nice weekend.
-Bob the Lunatic

Bunit

Post by Bunit » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 am

darthdroid wrote:Oh, also bunit, if you just want to flame, and taunt, and carry on, please use my PMs. I've never reported anyone for anything; not my style... so you can really let it go, let it all hang out, be yourself without the filter lol.
Plus... I bet everyone else has heard enough from both of us on the topic.

Have a nice weekend.
As for your all your drivel above it is the same there, you think because people do not type your way and use your silly crappy fancy words they are iliterate. So what does that prove absolutely nothing.
You keep saying that you have finished but your huge Ego just can't let it go.But that Just proves my point again all along that you just have to have the last word no matter what even when you say you have finished you will just have to make some other silly reply. Even then you will make it 2 replys like you have everywhere you have said your done with it.
PS I am having a wonderful weekend, And all your drivel is making it even better for everyone on the forum to read.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 pm

You keep carrying on about the last word, you're just as guilty as I-aren't you better than I? Can't YOU let it go? Do YOU always need the last word? It appears you're quite the hypocrite.
And I tried to take this to PMs but I guess you want to continue to subject the forum to it-this also speaks volumes about you.
And for a guy who detests my "fancy words" you sure try to steal them a lot lol.

And while you're moderately literate, your comprehension skills are indeed lacking. I said I wouldn't start anything, I didn't, but I never said I would stand by while you insulted Lowell-you denying that doesn't change a thing, it was up there for all to see. I said I'd let you have the last word if you didn't make a valid point... you had the foolishness to steal a whole paragraph from me, which was very valid, a very clever move on your part to force me to continue lol.

I tried to get you to move it into PMs, the fact that you refused.... well, that reveals who has the big ego here, I don't need an audience, apparently you do. If you didn't, then you'd gladly take it to PMs where only we have to read it.
-Bob the Lunatic

RockyNarrowGauge

Post by RockyNarrowGauge » Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Lowell wrote:Say I think I may have an answer...

I have had some time to think things over and after speaking with some others I think I may have an answer for all concerned.

What if I complete my maps updates/changes, and then re-post them at Hooked Gamers with a new thread for each. Then I will post my files as complete, unless someone finds an error etc. Then, after I post the completed scenario files if the guys want to take the scenario "as is without any changes" convert the files to the structure of a sam map or whatever. Then, after the sam files are ready, let me have the files so I can attach them to the main thread here at Hooked Gamers. Likewise you take both sets of files and making a thread for each map you could copy paste the new info from the new hooked gamers thread.

In this manner the scenario goals stay the same on all versions of files. Plus both versions could be posted on the main pages of the threads so no confusion for players/downloaders. Then if anything is found to be in error we let each other know so the files can be updated at both locations. Likewise if anyone posts a trouble at your thread you come and let me know and I do the same. This way both sets of files can be updated properly plus the players who download the maps will feel more at ease knowing that both styles of stand alone maps will run the same.

I have not yet tested the maps running all the files except the scenario file as global files only as the holiday sam2 was built. It is an interesting idea and at first glance on that holiday map remake it seemed to run great so I should try it on F/G or the new Georgia map.

This will close down any old issues anyone or myself may have, it would also make me feel better if we could work together on making the maps and scenarios better for all. No more threads specially made to trash anyone’s maps…ie the trouble with florida gold thread. We lift Tijers ban and try to help each other and no more insults. I know I make my share of mistakes, we are all learning.

Well let me know if this helps clear things up, I do apologize for my past ramblings, I now think any of the concerns I have had before can be worked out much differently as I have described above. I haven't read your post above yet, but it is time to move on for the better of all. I know as the scenarios evolve and then the file structure needs adjusting, things get confusing and people get frustrated at times. I am sorry for all the bickering, and would like to start over. :)

Thanks
Well Lowell, have you gotten anywhere with this?

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Thu May 07, 2009 1:50 am

About this thread and Lowell's suggestion:
I don't know the forum rules, but the removal of this thread would be next step.
Since this is thread started by Lowell, I wonder if he can remove it or ask Falconeer to do it.
Then he can start a new thread or threads for each of his maps and hopefuly it will be kept under control.

As RockyNarrowGauge stated: We are waiting.
Jancsika