no more?

Got some news? Post it here.
DutchMaster

no more?

Post by DutchMaster » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi,

I tried to play Railroads today but it seem its no longer possible to play online they shut down the servers.

It says "sorry,network services for Sid Meiers Railroads are no longer available.

I also read that there is a Mac version now but before buying it i was wondering it network services are available for it.

Many still play this game online and its a shame they took it of.
I talked to 2K they confirmed that its of their servers....

DutchMaster

DutchMaster

Re: no more?

Post by DutchMaster » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:27 pm

i am not a bot, does anyone have any clue how i can play online again?

DutchMaster

DutchMaster

Post by DutchMaster » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Thank for all your help ----> not.

For those that want to play online visit.

WWW gameranger com sign up for a account and continue to play this game online.

DutchMaster

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Your expecting a reply overnight is a bit much, a humongous bit. It has been quite a while since anyone has even mentioned online playing, not to mention that there are few people replying to most posts.

You should feel lucky that 2K even kept online playing servers going this long. 2K stopped supporting this game less than 6 months after they first published it, going so far as to moving the people who created it to other places. All that you see on this and Bobby's site has been all member's work.

Sorry Warll, the only reason I'm replying to this is because I tend to dislike impatience like this, and do the same thing on Bobby's site. All the members of these two forums don't tend to make it a first-thing-in-the-morning thing to visit these forums. And it may just be that no one has an answer to his question. I really do not think he wants a dozen members replying that they have no idea as to the reason for 2K's actions.
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

DutchMaster

Post by DutchMaster » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

I t was not my intention to p off anyone, if 60 people look at the post and have no interest in answering at least i got your attetion. :lol: Its all cleared no so you didnt even had to get out of bed early to answer.

God bless you and all the Raildroad players over and out

DutchMaster

Warll

Post by Warll » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Users without accounts count as views. Plus most long time SMR players do not play multiplayer, not much we can say since it sounds like the know the situation better than us.