____ ____Strategies and Hints ____
My definition of early maps? Maps that were posted more than 12 months ago. In some cases, I have provided a new CIC version file to fix problems noted by the author of the original map, check out the details via the hint links, which are highlighted. User comments on the map are taken from the original map thread.
- CeeBee's British Columbia (CIC) __Warll: "Trains go through spectacular landscape"
- Karsten's Scrooge (SAM) __Kroguys: "Cool map"
- Lama's Orient Express (SAM)__Universum: "Definitely recommended"
- Narra's North East United Kingdom (CIC) __Narra: "A tough challenge. With 3 AI opponents, it may be almost impossible"
1. You need to be registered to see the files.
2. Download and decompress the .rar or .zip file (with 7-Zip, Winrar or similar).
3. Move or copy the decompressed file into your Sid Meier Railroads UserMaps directory.
4. Start the game and select the new scenario.
5. Remember, to run a rock-stable SMR, only one stand-alone map in your UserMaps folder, and the CustomAssets folder should be empty.
New Ancient Gold: Scrooge