Quick question

Talk about all things related to Railroads! here
darthcheney

Quick question

Post by darthcheney » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:42 am

So I bought this game about a year ago, but unfortunately I have yet to actually play it. I installed the game and then my CD drives, both of them, decided to kick the bucket. I finally got around to installing a new drive and was quite anxious to get some quality Railroad time in, but low and behold I can't find my disc anywhere. So my question is this, how many discs were included and did they come in a jewel case or just a paper sleeve? I figure this will make searching a little easier. Thanks for your time.

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:32 am

Mine is in a jewel case, but since there is no papers as part of it, it probably didn't have one. I found one on Ebay that stated used once and included box, thick manual and CD in sleeve, so the fact that mine has no papers in the jewel case, I'd say look for a sleeve. You may also try looking for the box, 5 1/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/4.

I do hope you find it, and that you come back for all the maps and mods we have here :D .
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

Tijer

Post by Tijer » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Yes, it is a white paper sleeve, just like the programing they went as cheap as possible.

Correction - they did pop for a window in the paper sleeve, so that you can see the artwork on the disk. Last of the big spenders. Woo Woo!
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600@2.4GHz
2 GB PC5400 DDR2 Ram
MB nVidia nForce 680i LT SLI
GC GeForce 7300GS 256MB PCI-E
HD 250GB + 500GB
OS Windows XP/SP2/32 bit

Warll

Post by Warll » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok I sent you a link which will alleviate this little problem.

darthcheney

Post by darthcheney » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Thank you all for the help. I still have the box and the instruction book, thankfully, but the disc is still nowhere to be found. Guess I'll be tearing apart my room today...again.

I did also get the game running sans cd, but I'm still very frustrated. Once I get that darn disc I certainly will be back to try out some of your mods and maps.