New users cannot make new topics [OUTDATED][IGNORE]

Talk about all things related to Railroads! here
mogulman25

Re: New users cannot make new topics

Post by mogulman25 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 am

Hello Warll. I have just joined and I AM NOT A SPAMBOT!! 8) :D So please approve me THNKS!

Onack

Post by Onack » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I am not a spammer either, just trying to make a custom map on a game that is fun to play.

friedlbasson

Post by friedlbasson » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi -

I need some assistance with custom maps please. I have tried to load them manually as per the instructions given and have also tried map shifter. It seems to extract and load the map fine, but when opening SMR the map does not appear.

Would appreciate your help.

Regards

Knarkie

Post by Knarkie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi,

Not a spammer and would like to ask some questions :D

ffmih

Post by ffmih » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 am

Hallo Sir,
I've a new map (expect nothing of particular from me) and I would like you all to test it and give feedback.
May I have access to this section? Thank you in adv.
Keep care

DavidJSC

Post by DavidJSC » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Nope, Not a spammer. Thanks.

SpeedyOnWeb

Post by SpeedyOnWeb » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 am

Hi! Sorry for my English.
I have not followed the discussion, but I think the problem is not grant to new members the opportunity to open a Topic. The problem is often useless answers that are given in the topic. When enough just to send a private message.
I am in favor of support for new users and I would like to see their work.
Good job,
Speedy :D

Julius17

Post by Julius17 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:40 am

I am not a spammer

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:50 am

Look guys...
custom maps can be made simple enough if you take items one step at a time in construction.
Download a self contained "sam or cic" style made map, look at how each xml listing table is made...then make your xml listings as you wish for your maps. What type engines and tenders are needed and such.
Start by using a land map that is already made, unless you wish to go the extra step of making your own land map.

Then come back here...post specific questions as to your troubles as you build your projects. We can help better if we understand just what you need help with.
Download Holidays In Ohio or Mud Skippers... Florida Gold should be back up right away here soon.

danto

Post by danto » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Hello and thanks for this site. I have been playing Railroads since the day it was released and can not believe I have waited until today to look for mods. Honestly, I am both very happy and annoyed at myself right now.

NicholasXVI

Post by NicholasXVI » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 pm

I am Google Bot :lol:

No, seriously, Im really human and just frustrated with a crucial game issue. Please activate me :)

QuarkstreamRailroads

Post by QuarkstreamRailroads » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:06 am

Greetings RAILROADS! fans! I am a hopeless railroad fan and despair over the dying age here in America, where Rails Made The Country, back in the day.

I am very pleased to have discovered this site and look forward to reading as much as I can here. I bought RAILROADS! soon after it was released because I had played CIVILIZATION into the wee hours, a few too many times than I could recall.

That said, however, the first time I ever played a game from sun-down to sun-up, that game was Railroad Tycoon! When RAILROADS! came out, I rushed to the local software store (remember them?) to get my copy.

Well Done, Sid and THANKS to the admin - we have this site to get together!

QR, unlimited.

Recoup

Post by Recoup » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:11 am

I am not a robot. Totally promise. Totally.

VirginiaAndTruckee

Post by VirginiaAndTruckee » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 am

QuarkstreamRailroads wrote:Greetings RAILROADS! fans! I am a hopeless railroad fan and despair over the dying age here in America, where Rails Made The Country, back in the day..
Rails not only made the country, but built the currency. While the robber barons were greedy thugs, some built the most profitable and useful lines in the country. Look at William Sharon, who made his fortune as a banker and basically gained the Comstock by giving loans and building a road. Yet he made the Comstock more profitable and built a railway that lowered the exorbitant ore-shipping process and kept many mines in business, as well as cleverly wrapping a railway around a mountain where nobody thought it could be done!

leigh

Post by leigh » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

:P I am not a spammer or a robot.Just a slave to the wife.LOL.Please may i post a topic as i have a burning question needing answers.Thanks
Bring back the
__Mogul__