How to Spot Someone using the Worst Cheat of all:The Trainer

Got a new strategy? Not sure how to do something?
darthdroid

How to Spot Someone using the Worst Cheat of all:The Trainer

Post by darthdroid » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I am finding an increasing number of players online that have found and use a Trainer Program that works for online play. I just played a guy that was using one.

1/ It is very likely that at the beginning of the game, or whenever they activate the Trainer Program, it will give the "Out of Sync" message.

2/ Financials will be all messed up-the person using the Trainer will show money around -1.5M (i.e.: $-1,500,000)
It will be around there, but a dynamic, moving number.

3/ Their ability to buy doesn't match their income. This guy I just played, M[C] was suddenly able to buy up all 10 of my stocks (which would cost about 4.5M-5.0M) in about 2 minutes, perhaps 6-7 minutes into the game on the NORTHWEST MAP of all places. That is a very slow map and even loaded with steel and cars at the start, you could not do it in 6 minutes. Also on this issue-his net worth looked right, about 2.5M then suddenly, in a 30 second period it doubled. It was at 5.0M and within the next 30 seconds it had almost tripled. Now if a guy just placed a short train (not traveling, just flipping) between 2 metropolis cities.. ok, MAYBE... but he didn't there were no cities, just a couple towns and he had no short trains, no steel, no cars... no big money anywhere to account for this... yet it tripled out of the blue with no changes in seconds. So if you see a HUGE jump in net worth, that's a dead giveaway almost impossible to do that. Money tends to grow geometrically, this was beyond exponential.
This is the best giveaway of the trainer program-it unloads TOO MUCH cash to hide itself.

4/ They appear to have little clue how to play the game, building very badly, lots of mistakes, noob mistakes... yet they are loaded and building very quickly-due to the unlimited cash.

If you spot someone using a trainer program. Please list their user ID here.

So far this is the list:

MagicHeroGodTrain
(easy to spot this guy, he's very foreign and if you are beating him, he'll call YOU a cheater and he loves to use the word "noob", very talkative.)

M[C]
Denied it, even though 100% confirmed and then said I was just a "bad loser"... which is notable as the saying is "sore loser" not "bad loser". ie this guy has poor English (that narrows it down right?)

Manson
It's highly possible that Manson here IS M[C]
-Bob the Lunatic

snoopy55

Re: How to Spot Someone using the Worst Cheat of all:The Tra

Post by snoopy55 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 am

Admin: Contents removed
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:50 am

Admin: Contents removed
-Bob the Lunatic

Warll

Post by Warll » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:15 am

My postings were made in defense, not in accusation.
Snoopy this topic has absolutely nothing to do with you. Please do not try and incite ruckus.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Just caught the same guy doing it again under the name "RocknRoll". It appeared he could turn it on and off. One minute, his cash would be -$900,000, the next it would go back to normal to say $135,000. And ironic enough-he accidentally admitted it by saying "it says I have $2,800,000 on my screen". Which was impossible 6-7 minutes into a multiplayer game, with no short train, even with a short train-impossible.

There were other signs too-you can catch them without even looking at weird financials: He immediately built a 450k track from Lewis to Abbey (rivers run map)... then 2 minutes later, somehow had the cash to build an expensive (I'm guessing 500k) boxy bridge to freeman.... and STILL had more money for building. BS Flag on that.

I wish people would just ask for a handicap, trainers wreck the game.
-Bob the Lunatic

efast

Post by efast » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am

out of sync is fun.

I had 8/10 of my competitor's stock, and when I brought one extra to 9/10, he got booted out.

what happened was the lag caused the competitor to not register a sale of their stock earlier, so their computer had 9/10 when my computer only had 8/10.

so when I brought his stock to 9/10, his computer showed 10/10, and got booted instantly.

SMR has more surprises than you can imagine.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm

efast wrote:out of sync is fun.

I had 8/10 of my competitor's stock, and when I brought one extra to 9/10, he got booted out.

what happened was the lag caused the competitor to not register a sale of their stock earlier, so their computer had 9/10 when my computer only had 8/10.

so when I brought his stock to 9/10, his computer showed 10/10, and got booted instantly.

SMR has more surprises than you can imagine.
Yes, out of sync can happen without a trainer too, that was implicit. This thread is about trainer programs, so your post is out of place. Perhaps you should
start a new thread to discuss out of sync instead of adding irrelevant posts to this thread which is about trainers.

Also, I haven't seen it all, but I've seen more than most players, being an online player for 5 years now. Most of the ruthless tactics you see online
originated from myself and a few others; I'm one of the online pioneers. So to tell me what I can or cannot imagine is a bit arrogant as none of those
early players were named "efast." And if you haven't heard of "Bob the Lunatic" you haven't been paying attention.
-Bob the Lunatic

Warll

Post by Warll » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 am

darthdroid, it was a phrase not an insult. efast was just making small talk.

derailed

Post by derailed » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 am

this is not a Trainer :lol:

even it is the same cheat we can use in singleplayer the -Money is yust a Bug on the Players pc there is ALWAYS 999.999.999 it is moving when he built something!! it is quite fun Online :wink: