Maryland Map

Discuss maps, trains and other modding topics
laloha

Maryland Map

Post by laloha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:02 am

Upon attempting to install a annex for grain a message came up indicating the Pelabuhan_annex_diff could not be found. The results was a purple outline of what should be the annex.

My question is: how would I find the missing Diff for this or any other Diff , Esmk, Spec, etc., related file missing for any annex or other item as such for SMR maps?

Thanks in advance,

Larry

Lowell

Re: Maryland Map

Post by Lowell » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 am

I have the missing file you need. I will add it to this post. Let me know if you are still having any issues with that model. Pelabuhan is an Indonesian word for "port."
Thanks.
Attachments
pelabuhan_annex_diff.rar
(499.89 KiB) Downloaded 720 times

laloha

Post by laloha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks, Lowell,

You had to have this available which is great. It doesn't answer my question however, as to where would I expect to find these files without having come here or in general be a bother. Surly, these files are in a system, alphabetically somewhere, or might be future food for thought.

Anyway, I do appreciate this, Lowell,

Larry

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 pm

If the item has not been made into a BB then you must look in the map from which you got the rest of the files. The Pelabuhan Annex originally came from one of Rodea2007's maps. While many of his items were made into BBs, not all were. If you gather all the parts needed for this Industry, you are welcome to present it as a BB on Bobby's site.
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

laloha

Post by laloha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Snoopy55,

I really am not sure where or which BB this should be submitted. Decided to post here if anyone can carry the ball further. Seems more than an annex.

Was located in the West Sumatera Map. Copied all the files with the name, Pelabuhan, heading.