Mini CTTR

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
Jancsika

Mini CTTR

Post by Jancsika » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:04 am

This scenario is based on the ChicagoToTheRockies scenario of Choobacca’s. So the credit is really his.
(By the way I just looked up what it stands for: Someone who plays online games who is hairy and big. Especially offensive during a starwars game.)
I have a rather old video card and was never able to play the original 15 x 15 map all the way through. The game completely slowed almost to a stop as soon as the rail mileage exceeds 3500 miles and have more than 15 trains.
So here is a 10 X 10 scenario.
In order to play you will have to have installed Choobacca’s ChicagoToTheRockies scenario. You also have to have BasinAndRange scenario installed for the passenger cars and mail cars.
There are as many starting locations as towns (about a dozen) so there will be a different challenge for each start. I have simplified the Victory Conditions to one Era to go along with the different starting location.
I have played it through without CTD, so it should be working for you too.
Attachments
mini cttr.zip
You have to have ChicagoToTheRockies an BasinAndRange installed before playing this scenario
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 597 times

CeeBee51

Post by CeeBee51 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:49 pm

Cool map Jancsika. :) I'm about halfway through and it's quite fun planning out the track through the hills and valleys. Running good with no crashes so far and having lots of fun. Thanks for the hard work.

dwax

Post by dwax » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:45 pm

Thank you Jancsika. :) Fun map. Was hoping someone would make a new map. :D

atani

Post by atani » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:51 am

Installer for this map...
Attachments
Setup_MiniCTTR_1.1.zip
Extract and run setup to install this map. It does check for ChicagoToTheRockies and BasinAndRange being installed first.
(836.54 KiB) Downloaded 332 times