Epic History of Railroad in Utah (updated)

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
NZee

Re: Epic History of Railroad in Utah (updated)

Post by NZee » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm

As I said I already did find an older version having those extra options.:) Thanks for the help anyhow.

Any easy way to get the tender cars of steam locomotives to show up?

wingsofphoenix

Post by wingsofphoenix » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

I guess you need Mange's Tender Mod with the original map, found here: http://www.smrsimple.com/forums/viewtop ... =32&t=4235

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Corrected SAM2 files posted in 1st post
Thanks to STEP Inc

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Hmm...please excuse my confusement as to the updated sam2 files.
Were the tender files added as they should have been added to the mod as a stand alone mod should have been...or were the different difficulty levels added?
Please pardon my late responce. Thanks for a great job guys at step where ever that is. :)
"Stand Alone Maps Rule" and are the only way I make mine, although I might go at it a different way and throw in everything on the planet.

Lowell Ford...soon to be back on the trail...

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Lowell wrote:Hmm...please excuse my confusement as to the updated sam2 files.
Were the tender files added as they should have been added to the mod as a stand alone mod should have been...or were the different difficulty levels added?
Please pardon my late responce. Thanks for a great job guys at step where ever that is. :)
"Stand Alone Maps Rule" and are the only way I make mine, although I might go at it a different way and throw in everything on the planet.

Lowell Ford...soon to be back on the trail...
Yes, both the Tenders and the custom RRT_Difficulty.xml written by Universum & Karsten is included, as is all the rest of the custom material. STEP Inc did nothing more than restructure the original map.

It does help to download and examine a map or mod before questioning it people.
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks Snoop.
My question was to Jancsika's reply...my six strokes have left my brain a little broken. It may take me a bit to get back in shape.
I just didn't think of downloading it and reading through all the new scrypt, game models and such...my bad.
Thanks...I call a truce and the best for you and yours. 8)

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:22 pm

No problem. The last line was not at you, but at everyone. It happens on both forums, and on most, if not all, other forums. 90% of my time with this game is researching, whether it is the interent for data, things posted or questions/remarks made.

As to strokes, ya, been there five times. I think the one at the age of nine was the worst. All I did was kick and screem! Just don't try brain surgery and epilepsy. My last massive seizure batch, 4 hours, left me in the hospital for a week. The worst part was NO COMPUTER!!!!! :cry:

You need to slip over to Bobbys and check out the new Construction Kits that I'm making. New Engines and Cars, plus the old ones. New ones will be made either by request or when I need the Engine or Car for one of my maps. We are also looking into Nif Blocks for editing existing and new NIFs.
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....