Side To Side with Containers

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
snoopy55

Side To Side with Containers

Post by snoopy55 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:43 pm

After much hair loss I finally got this to work. It was my lack of sleep that gave me the problems. Wrong code wrong place and right code wrong place...... :?

I'm going to let atani do an Installer rather than me putting the code up as it's large and messy and I don't want anyone to mess up their game.

It uses 13 container cars to transport most everything across the ithsmus. Milk and Cornmeal cannot be transported via container car and Food is the only Good that can be shipped both ways.

Oh ya, there are no passengers or mail to run. :twisted:
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

atani

Post by atani » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:20 am

Finally I have managed to get a working installer for this map :)

The attached installer will verify if the SuperBowlExpress.FPK and BasinAndRangeDemo.FPK files exist. Please ensure that you have these maps installed.

Mike

Note: You may also need SideToSide. Load it to be safe.
Attachments
Setup_SideToSideDSC_1.0.zip
extract and run setup to install this map.
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 943 times

atani

Post by atani » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:32 am

Ok, this map is kinda cool. About the only problem I see with it is the distrubution centers have a bit too many inputs and outputs, it scrolls off the screen at 1024x768. Maybe splitting them up from two distribution centers to four distribution centers might make it a bit better...

Something else that might be good is using the Distrubution center installed by the Basin and Range map (default) and then move the resources nodes into the RRT_Industries_MAP.xml file instead.

Mike