HVR Money Special

Develop, collaborate, test and share new maps
bhendrix69882

HVR Money Special

Post by bhendrix69882 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:58 am

I didn't know that all this could be done until I downloaded the map ChicagoToTheRockies From choobacca. He really is owed the credit for this mod from what I have seen and I just tweaked it a little to work better.

This is Hill Valley Rush Map which is already on everyones system, I just took
choobacca Mods and modified it to work in Multi Player or single player. I didn't like to have to install more mod packs to have a map work. So i made it work without any other packs needed, only the game. i did not do a Scenario for this except for the standard one thats in HVR. if you come up with one please send it to me and i will include it.

I have tested it online against other players with no crashes and they did not have the modified files on their computer. The only thing you have to remember is when you start the game that it takes a few mins to sync everyone together.

This is what I have Done:
Depots cost $100,000
Upgrade it to a Station now costs $350,000 this is so you can run 4 tracks to it.
Upgrade it to a terminal is $400,000 the only thing that changes is 100% load/unload and 25% pass revenue.

the placement of all resources are random as well as which town the industry will be in.

Nitrates now can be delivered to Corn Fields, Wheat Fields and Vineyards to help them grow.

Corn and wheat now makes food in the same plant and is now able to be feed to all animals too.

everyone starts in a village and you have to grow it to a town, city and Metropolis.

when your village grows it demands more stuff. the more you put in it, the more you get out. when you deliver the following this is what you get out

Pass = more pass
Mail = more mail
Paper to Newspapers = more mail
food = more pass
gold = more pass due to gold rush fever
wine = more pass because they are to drunk to drive...lol
Coal and oil to power plants because everyone wants electricity

I changed the min and max prices for each load you deliver. Also it has come to my attention that this produces way to much resources to haul away so i put a cap on it now. many thanks to TheSouthAfrican for his help with this one.

Enjoy, have fun and please feel free to let me know what you think and you ideas...i will use them if you let me know what they are...lol

BTrain

I forgot that if you don't know where to install this put it under
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Railroads!\CustomAssets\XML\_SCENARIOS_
in a folder named "HVR Money Special"
Attachments
HVR Money Special.rar
HVR Money Special Newest Verison
(8.5 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
Last edited by bhendrix69882 on Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atani

Post by atani » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:11 pm

attached is an installer for this map.
Attachments
Setup_Money_1.0.zip
extract and run setup to install this map.
(54.74 KiB) Downloaded 608 times