For anyone who likes Railroads! still,(I know I do!)

Got some news? Post it here.
RockyNarrowGauge

Re: For anyone who likes Railroads! still,(I know I do!)

Post by RockyNarrowGauge » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Lowell wrote:Like I said Idiot...the maps are done as well as others...it is fools like you that keep me from posting them here.
RockyNarrowGauge wrote:Go finish your maps and keep to the promises you have been making all this time and quit using members of this forum as scapegoats for your inability to do it.
Don't think there is any more to say about that last part of your post.......

And you're back to name calling again....and you still can't give the replies youclaim you've always given??

If the maps are done, turn them over to some neutral member so he can run these 'finished' maps, and I'll not only quit making that remark, I'll apoligize for any since the date you finished them!

Edit: And you get get those votes needed for me to leave this forum, and I'm gone!!
Attachments
Lowells Reply.zip
(161.96 KiB) Downloaded 675 times

vzbob

Post by vzbob » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Lowell wrote:Like I said Idiot...the maps are done as well as others...it is fools like you that keep me from posting them here.
The only fool that is stopping you from posting your so called finished maps is you. You are only fooling yourself into believing they are finished as you can not produce at least one finished map at all. So your contributions to this forum is all a big joke to the members and all lies.

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:19 am

Like I said Idiot...the maps are done as well as others...it is fools like you that keep me from posting them here.
Would you calm down please?!

It does no good to anybody to be called Fool

I think you owe him and the rest of the forum an apology.
Jancsika

RockyNarrowGauge

Post by RockyNarrowGauge » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes, Lowell does owe that reply to the forum. It has now lost it's Wiki, which, from what I have just read, could have been avoided. http://eric.bkbobby.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2538#p2538 And, if his attitude, and that of many others here, had not gotten Tijer kicked off, and caused Snoopy55 to leave, (and probably a few others, tho we'll never know) the Wiki would have been kept up and not fallen into such disarray, as you so well put it Jancsika.

Of course, it will most likely be over-emphasized that it was seldom used, but why go back to something that cannot be used.

Lowell has made promises that he has not kept, made threats that were uncalled for, called members names that were probably kept decent only because of foul language rules, pounded stakes in most every map and improvement made to SMR on this forum (except his own), posted that he knows many, if not all, of the errors in maps and other things but refused to post that information......shall I go on? But, he seems to want any and all who do not praise what he has yet to finish to either start praising him or leave/be kicked off of the forum. And now he has gone so far as to use them as the reason he has not posted his 'finished' maps. And he calls them names too!

BUT, it was all Tijer and Snoopy55's fault, even tho both of them backed him up and attempted to assist him in getting some of his maps to work (no, I'm not gonna search for those posts) and vzbob has even turned at least one of them into a SAM, which, by the way, works. And it is the fault of any and all others who have problems with his attitude and lack of producing a single map that does not have errors (needs to find a different 'zillion' testers) and/or files contained in his Assets folder that do not belong there or could be worked out.

Maybe I should use him as a scapegoat. Yea, if he did not pulverize most of what is posted on this forum, I'd post my 'zillions' of maps and BB's on this forum. Hmmm, posted my engine, http://www.hookedgamers.com/forums/view ... 976#p39976 but he has yet to send it to the scrapyard, or accuse me of 'steeling' it. Let me check my calander...brb.... Nope, it ain't his day to check the forum, so I might still be in luck.

Like I said before, "Go finish your maps and keep to the promises you have been making all this time and quit using members of this forum as scapegoats for your inability to do it."