Patch 1.1 Released !!

Got some news? Post it here.
dwax

Post by dwax » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:26 pm

GS-Railroad wrote:Firaxis if you are out there we are long past the turkey dinner day. We need an update on the next patch :) We don't want no bandaids either we want a quality patch that fixes LOTS of issues :) God I hope they didn't fire and forget this game due to poor sales. I have no idea how well the game did to be honest but it definantly needs more work. Someone order Firaxis some pizzas and see if we can get some patch info. MMMMM Pizza...
They should have forseen that maybe people would be turned away from this game because of all the bugs. all the reports and reviews state this. Even tho I knew it was full of problems I bought the game. After playing the demo, I knew I wanted it. I figgured that they would fix any problems that it had. So much for that,i'm hoping that they will fix the remaing problems. Thats just what you would call good business. Most games that come out now will do this, I hope firaxis and Sid Meier's will follow this rought.

dwax

Post by dwax » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:35 pm

no one hear if there is any more patch to be made?? Or is what we have is the best they can give us??

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 pm

The latest I've seen and taken advantage of was the price drop. I've had my brothers copy as he can't seem to get a computer to work for more than 2 days. I picked up a copy at Wal-Mart for $19.97. The prices on Ebay (new) are around $22
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

VONNER

Post by VONNER » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:44 pm

dwax wrote:
GS-Railroad wrote:. Even tho I knew it was full of problems I bought the game. .

I am right there with you. I was hoping that they would correct the problems like most every other reputable software companies. Unfortunately after the first few months of nothing but problems I uninstalled and stored the game. I did all I could to inform my fellow gamers to keep away from the game and not to waste their hard earned money. I was so disappointed with Sid and Firaxis. I was a huge fan of their past games. Since it is now March of 2007 . I would not hold my breath for any new fixes. I guess its a live and learn scenario with Railroads. I will definitely be a little weary on any of their next releases.

Peace.......... VONNER