High Volume Routing and Signaling Guide

Got a new strategy? Not sure how to do something?
vzbob

Re: High Volume Routing and Signaling Guide

Post by vzbob » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 am

darthdroid wrote:Yes,

I see at the bottom of that post it says:

Last edited by vzbob on October 3rd, 2009, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

which is 20 minutes after my post was put up as shown by the time stamps. So you cannot really deny that you edited it and both of you wrote that post and thus that my reply was and still is... quite valid.
Oh what a shame I noticed that you have edited your posts many times after different things have been pointed out to you. As for my edit that was just to correct a little spelling mistake to which you inadvertently missed so i corrected it. And also because of so many quotes being used it got you totally confused over your own words and what was in the Quotes that I had to take out.

Oh but then you will claim that as another lie to which is all you are good for these days.

But I still can not work out who you are talking to as you do not seem to know yourself. I Live in Australia not in America as Snoppy55 Has Pointed out to you many times.

I do not have to have this forum with my Notifications set to tell me when some one reply's to my posts I am not that desperate like you are to post your so called rebuttals and then claim what everyone else says is a lie. I don't have to lie as you are doing it better than i ever could.

Time stamps have no meaning as every ones times are different all over the world.
And according to the Posted On date and time, yours was posted At = Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:43 am.
and then again 10 minutes later at =Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 am.
And then my reply was posted nearly 3 hours later = Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am.
So where did this 20 minutes come from I don't know.
More Lies on your behalf I guess.
And I see you still can not make just one post still between reply's you have to have more just to see you own name on the screen. I guess you get so muddled up when posting you forget what you are trying to say and have to leave the post half finished and walk away to think up what to say next.
Ok enough said, I will leave it to your Imagination to come up more super duper lies, rebuttals, innuendos & reply's.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 am

vzbob wrote:

which is 20 minutes after my post was put up as shown by the time stamps. So you cannot really deny that you edited it and both of you wrote that post and thus that my reply was and still is... quite valid.
Oh what a shame I noticed that you have edited your posts many times after different things have been pointed out to you. As for my edit that was just to correct a little spelling mistake to which you inadvertently missed so i corrected it. And also because of so many quotes being used it got you totally confused over your own words and what was in the Quotes that I had to take out.

Oh but then you will claim that as another lie to which is all you are good for these days.

But I still can not work out who you are talking to as you do not seem to know yourself. I Live in Australia not in America as Snoppy55 Has Pointed out to you many times.

I do not have to have this forum with my Notifications set to tell me when some one reply's to my posts I am not that desperate like you are to post your so called rebuttals and then claim what everyone else says is a lie. I don't have to lie as you are doing it better than i ever could.

Time stamps have no meaning as every ones times are different all over the world.
And according to the Posted On date and time, yours was posted At = Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:43 am.
And then my reply was posted nearly 3 hours later = Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am.
And I see you still can not make just one post still between reply's you have to have more just to see you own name on the screen. I guess you get so muddled up when posting you forget what you are trying to say and have to leave the post half finished and walk away to think up what to say next.
Ok enough said, I will leave it to your Imagination to come up more super duper lies, rebuttals, innuendos & reply's.
You know what you did and what you wrote, and so do I. You guys actually work together on posts to me-not only do I feel important but that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and now you try to hide it and deny it.
-Bob the Lunatic

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:20 am

[quote="vzbob"][/quote]
It just hit me: You actually claim that you edited to fix a spelling error??? BWA HA HA ... YOU???? VZBOB checking his spelling????? Now that is bloody rich mate!

Thanks for the laugh!
-Bob the Lunatic

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:22 am

So upset you're loosing your typing ability.... (I caught that, {not only to I feel important}) (course, you'll deny it)
darthdroid wrote:Yes, now that you've edited it is clear it is bob speaking...But the original post was written first by snoopy, then by bob for the 2nd half (like I said, it takes 2 of you to form a rebuttal, you just forgot to make it look like one static person before posting it-oops)
Sorry old chap, but I cannot edit his posts and he cannot edit mine. Only the person who wrote it can edit it. In case you didn't notice it, the edits were made by the same person who wrote it......BUSTED!

If you don't believe me, register as a different person and try to edit one of your posts. Heck, if I could edit vzbobs posts, I'd be editing yours and putting even dumber remarks in them.

First you say we are the same person, then you say we are two different people editing each others posts. Boy, you got a problem.

You know vzbob, one thing I remember about all the bullies and swelled heads in school, the more you proved them wrong, the more they called you names and the faster they changed subjects. And they still refused to admit they were wrong. Darth is a classic example. :lol:

And as to your posts being removed darth, YOU requested that. Wanna see the PMs you sent me? They're stored on the forum. ("You just edited them to read what you want them to say")
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

vzbob

Post by vzbob » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:25 am

darthdroid wrote:
vzbob wrote:

You know what you did and what you wrote, and so do I. You guys actually work together on posts to me-not only to I feel important but that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and now you try to hide it and deny it.
it.
Ditto we all Know now.
Oh goodie He had to edit his reply while i was replying to him, you read the difference tween the quote above and my reply now I feel important to. All Hail the King.......

I noticed you had to correct your Own Spelling too that is even a better laugh than yours.
Darthroid checking his spelling????? Now that is bloody rich mate!

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:39 am

lol back to the bully thing. I forgot, everything snoopy does is justified if he calls the other person a bully. And you must be on too MUCH medication snoop as you're pretty confused about my meaning.

No, I think it's more like this: You sent an email to vzbob with your part of the response and he pasted it into his response. Being the rock that he is, he forgot to change it from 1st to 3rd person til he read my post... we all know that's what the edit was. And, of course you could edit his posts, I'm sure you have given each other your passwords. If you give me your password, I could edit your posts.... Not really relevant since I never suggested that, but I thought I'd point out that you have no point there even when it's off base.

So do you just want to keep arguing snoopy? Are you comfy in your martyr role or do you ever actually get past a problem? I'm up for resolving it, but it requires you to come down off the mountain and face me as an equal.

And I'm being completely serious here: You can call me (collect even) and we could talk this out like adults. What do you say? Or I'll call you, whatever you're most comfortable with .

I'm a nice guy, I just have my limits :D
-Bob the Lunatic

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 am

Sorry ol' chap, but all you would be requiring is for me to tell you I'm wrong and you are right, to everything. And, as on the forum here, you'd evade everything that was put to you.

Of course, by posting that and with my saying no, you're going to put a bunch of tags on me and say things like I'm afraid.

And, if I brought any of it up here, you'd deny it all. This way people can see you avoiding things and calling people names and making silly accusations.

While I got you here, this part of your post in your rules: "This is a rule system designed by myself and another player who will get credit here as soon as I see him again and get his USER ID.", is that referring to brandon? It can be, and it can't be. You told brandon you gave him credit for the idea, but he did not design any of it. You need to edit one of the two posts. And making him play you online before you give him credit is a desperate way to find someone to play.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 am

snoopy55 wrote:Sorry ol' chap, but all you would be requiring is for me to tell you I'm wrong and you are right, to everything. And, as on the forum here, you'd evade everything that was put to you.

Of course, by posting that and with my saying no, you're going to put a bunch of tags on me and say things like I'm afraid.

And, if I brought any of it up here, you'd deny it all. This way people can see you avoiding things and calling people names and making silly accusations.

While I got you here, this part of your post in your rules: "This is a rule system designed by myself and another player who will get credit here as soon as I see him again and get his USER ID.", is that referring to brandon? It can be, and it can't be. You told brandon you gave him credit for the idea, but he did not design any of it. You need to edit one of the two posts. And making him play you online before you give him credit is a desperate way to find someone to play.
No, I gave brandon credit at the top. The other player (who is NOT brandon, he's an online player I just couldn't recall the name of) and I came up with the "king city rules" and then I named it that and we played with those rules for quite a while.
Brandon suggested I put the rules up on the forum, so I gave him credit for that as he seemed disgruntled.. Dude, I don't even know what you're talking about. He already got credit, at the very top of the rules post, you must have missed it. There were no requirements, and I never said that-again either it's late or you took too many pills.

And you're quite wrong about me. We're both wrong on a few things and you know it. I've admitted wrongs many times, can't say I recall you doing so. I wouldn't call you "afraid" but I would indeed think you don't want to solve the problem. I negotiate for a living snoopy, I have a pretty good diplomacy about me when I wish-despite what you may think. I would open the call by telling you what I respect about you. Still refuse? You can always hang up on me right?
-Bob the Lunatic

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 am

Credit to Brandon was added several hours ago, earlier today when he brought to my attention that he wanted credit (implicitly).
It's at the top, in bold, red, underlined caps.... that's not good enough?
http://hookedgamers.com/forums/viewtopi ... =34&t=3624

NOTE ON EDIT HERE: I removed the credit to Brandon since Brandon does not exist and we later found out Brandon is one of Snoopy's bogus IDs here. No credit will be given to a fraud, sorry.
Last edited by darthdroid on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Bob the Lunatic

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 am

I apologize. Honestly. Red is not my color as bobby found out when he put to much of it on his forum one time.

And no, I'm not one for phone calls. Even talking to my daughter is better online. Face to face is best tho.

All I'm looking for is answers to the questions put to you. You tend to stand next to Lowell in that. The only real difference is that he has a tendency to go back and edit his posts days or weeks after he makes them. You do not.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:19 am

snoopy55 wrote:I apologize. Honestly. Red is not my color as bobby found out when he put to much of it on his forum one time.

And no, I'm not one for phone calls. Even talking to my daughter is better online. Face to face is best tho.

All I'm looking for is answers to the questions put to you. You tend to stand next to Lowell in that. The only real difference is that he has a tendency to go back and edit his posts days or weeks after he makes them. You do not.

Well, I think we'll have better luck if you're not worried about an audience... it ain't happening here, so I'm open to ideas.
-Bob the Lunatic

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:37 am

Hey, I've never been worried about an audience, never have been. I answer questions put to me all the time. As you are not answering questions and avoiding them, you seem to be the one worried about an audience.

Go thru and answer the questions. Heck, start a new thread for it in Chat.

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 am

snoopy55 wrote:Hey, I've never been worried about an audience, never have been. I answer questions put to me all the time. As you are not answering questions and avoiding them, you seem to be the one worried about an audience.

Go thru and answer the questions. Heck, start a new thread for it in Chat.

No, I disagree and I'm not taking the bait. This is what we call starting another argument when you've just been offered an opportunity at peace. With your little fan club around, it certainly affects your behavior. You want to disagree? fine, I said offer a REASONABLE solution. Doing what we've been doing is a poor idea snoopy. Emails, skype, anything that is a bit more personal is what I'm suggesting, a minute ago you agreed... now you've picked up your sword again.
-Bob the Lunatic

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 am

vent would be good too. What have you got against a real time discussion? That's the closest we can get to face to face which we both agreed would be best. But I don't plan to get out to Chicago or wherever you are, anytime soon.
-Bob the Lunatic

darthdroid

Post by darthdroid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:48 am

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Reading an email or a post... well, I don't know your tone, I don't know if it's sarcastic, I don't know if it's sincere... piles of room for misunderstandings yes? I think it's quite logical and I can see that you care about getting a solution. But snoopy... are you driven by ego (proving yourself right on x, y, or z) or are you driven by a positive motivation? If it's the latter then work with me :)
-Bob the Lunatic