cant rout to station

Got a new strategy? Not sure how to do something?
bob_hope

cant rout to station

Post by bob_hope » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Firstly just like to say Hi as am a newbie on these forums
I,ve been playing rrt2 for some years and only bought railroads today,wish I,d bought it sooner as have been playing it all day.
I,m having a problem with routing to some stations, say I have a large city that demands cattle and to the north of it is a cattle farm
even when connected by track and a depot in each place starting the train at the cattle farm makes the city,s mark go grey and become unavaillable on the routing screen,it doesn,t always happen but it is annoying having to take the cattle to a further town/city and passing through the a station that demands cattle but is not interested in letting you stop
any advice greatly appreciated

Rodea2007

Re: cant rout to station

Post by Rodea2007 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:30 am

bob_hope wrote:Firstly just like to say Hi as am a newbie on these forums
I,ve been playing rrt2 for some years and only bought railroads today,wish I,d bought it sooner as have been playing it all day.
I,m having a problem with routing to some stations, say I have a large city that demands cattle and to the north of it is a cattle farm
even when connected by track and a depot in each place starting the train at the cattle farm makes the city,s mark go grey and become unavaillable on the routing screen,it doesn,t always happen but it is annoying having to take the cattle to a further town/city and passing through the a station that demands cattle but is not interested in letting you stop
how much track in your depot???. depot only accomodate up to 3 tracks if you make 4 tracks in depot one of the track is not functionally, you must upgrade your depot to the station or terminal.

keotaman

Post by keotaman » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:00 am

bob_hope wrote: ... starting the train at the cattle farm makes the city,s mark go grey and become unavaillable on the routing screen,it doesn,t always happen ... [
This is a "track connecting to depot" problem: check the Wiki for track-laying tips.
Example: Dep01_cluster.jpg at http://www.hookedgamers.com/w/index.php ... lacked-out
Keo
Last edited by keotaman on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

antifiset

Post by antifiset » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:08 pm

Oh my god! Station and terminal can take more than 3 tracks! I finished the game several times without knowing :?
Rodea2007 wrote:
how much track in your depot???. depot only accomodate up to 3 tracks if you make 4 tracks in depot one of the track is not functionally, you must upgrade your depot to the station or terminal.

Rodea2007

Post by Rodea2007 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:59 am

antifiset wrote:Oh my god! Station and terminal can take more than 3 tracks! I finished the game several times without knowing :?
Rodea2007 wrote:
Antifiset; if you playing SMR ver 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 Depot, Station and Terminal only can accomodate up to 3 track you must be upgrade to ver. 1.1.0 to make Station and Terminal accomodate up to 4 Track