section loading banter

Trouble getting the game to run? Ask here!
SonTR

section loading banter

Post by SonTR » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 pm

hi.
I installed the game. seamless playing. installed v1.10 patch. v1.01 crack but the game. maps C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \ My Documents \ My Games \ Sid Meier's Railroads! \ folder throw CustomAssets maps, the map appears in the menu, but gets stuck on the river miscounting. For other sections (original) this raillery is not in question. What would you recommend me to do. I can not find v1.10 crack.

Thanks for your help

atani

Re: section loading banter

Post by atani » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Discussions of "cracks" etc for programs is NOT to be discussed on this forum.

However, to help fix your problem with the custom maps we need to know which custom map(s) have you installed and which are you trying to play.

SonTR

Post by SonTR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:41 am

hi atari

trying to install the map SodorSam. but this problem is not only on this map would also receive other special maps. No problem with the game's original maps.

thanks

Warll

Post by Warll » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 am

This has been resolved, for now, tell us if Sodor still crashes, you might need to use the 3GB Enabler.

SonTR

Post by SonTR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:51 am

hi
I have 3gb in. I'm using windows xp prof sp3. I am a Russian. I can not fully understand it may write. would like to have a picture if possible expression. new maps are really nice and I want to play. 3gp series back to back at how the trains are connected. I was very curious. I have one 3gp diesel train

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:21 pm

I suggest that you clean up your installation.

Without knowing more of your installation, here are some steps that you can take.
Have the latest graphic drivers, etc.
Install patch 1.10. Nothing else!
Do not install Firaxis' Holiday scenario, if you had it, remove it completely.
Delete the directory C:/My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Railroads! directory completely.
Start the game. It will automatically create a new clean C:/My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Railroads! Directory
That will take care most of the crashes.

You can use the Google translator. It is free.
Я предлагаю вам очистить ваш установки.

Не зная больше вашей установки, здесь некоторые шаги, которые вы можете предпринять.
Имеют последних графических драйверов и т.д.
Установить патч 1.10. Ничто другое!
Не устанавливайте Holiday сценарий Firaxis ', если у вас, удалить его полностью.
Удалите каталог C: / Мои документы / Мои Игры / железных дорог Sid Meier's! Каталог полностью.Запустите игру. Он автоматически создаст новый чистый C: / Мои документы / Мои Игры / Sid Meier's Railroads! Каталог
Это будет заботиться большинства аварий.

Вы можете использовать Google переводчик. Это бесплатная услуга.
Jancsika

http://translate.google.com/?js=y&prev= ... l=ru&tl=en#

SonTR

Post by SonTR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 pm

hi.
I have read this article before jan I deleted the game. "C: \ Program files \" installed here. The holiday scenario is not currently installed. I installed the game patch 1:10, but I do not crack 1:10 and 1:01 crack playing. In another message maps "UserMap" folder and throw it said. I "UserMap" folder does not create my own maps into the game but does not see you at. "C: \ Program Files \ 2K Games \ Firaxis Games \ Sid Meier's Railroads! \ Assets \ XML \ _SCENARIOS_" folder when I look at, but loading the game freezes.

SonTR

Post by SonTR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 pm

most would like to thank all of you in warll'a. Thanks to her my problem is solved. 1:10 actively but did not patch installed. I managed it with the new maps would play without problems. How to train me now 3gp Do you have a desire to combine teaching:). I can still use separately:)

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 am

"C: \ Program Files \ 2K Games \ Firaxis Games \ Sid Meier's Railroads! \ Assets \ XML \ _SCENARIOS_"
You should not use this folder for custom maps.
This is the game programm file and any accidental modification will make the game crash.
If you do be sure you have a backup. :wink:
Jancsika