Original path???

Trouble getting the game to run? Ask here!
stevep100

Original path???

Post by stevep100 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 am

Hi
I bought this game on digital download from Game UK using Metaboli download page. Iinstalled it to my machine usig default install path. The game says it is ver 1.1.0.0 (61414) I would like to know what the default path for the original CD version is. I am not able to patch the game with the patch suggested on this site because I am told the game is not installed on my computer. I am using Win XP and the game plays fine so far I would like to use the SMRI Mod for this game so need to patch. Thanks in advance
Stevep

Jancsika

Re: Original path???

Post by Jancsika » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 am

I would like to use the SMRI Mod for this game so need to patch.
You already have the patched version. 1.1.0.0 has the pach. So there is nothing more to upgrade.
Since the game is playing OK there is nothing to worry about.
Couple more things:
If by any chance you have downloaded and installed the Christmas, holiday scenario Tycoons tale??( I have forgotten). Uninstall it first, because it will interfere with the new mods that are widely available on this site. I also would stay away from SMRI, because it is rather old and has not been maintained.
Look over the SAM (Stand Alone Map) selections on this forum. The same maps that are in the SMRI are made available in SAM version also. They are easier to install and will nor crash.
There are a few maps by Rodea worth to look at. They have their own installer.
..and if you have any problems, just ask. Somebody here will be always glad to help.
Jancsika