Diesel Mod.

Develop, share and download custom trains and rolling stock
snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm

dwax - NOT a good attitude :( ...... did you check your GLOBALS? Upload a ZIP of your GLOBALS and the map you're trying to get this into and I'll look at them.

And for you 2 (and any others) I figured out how to get the engines in the order you want. Figure out the order, then go into the specific map and add <Year>1700</Year> to each engine, Leave what will be your Left-Most engine as 1700. The next one you want, date as 1701. Continue as you go down the line. The highest number will be first, and you'll have to rotate the turntable to get to the rest. The odd part about this is that it was right there all the time.....the engines show up by date, and with them all using 1800, they came up random..... :wink:
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

dwax

Post by dwax » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:22 pm

LOL I really meant it snoopy, I had surgery not long ago and it was getting pretty sore :) I stoped trying but will upload the global and the map trains. :)
Attachments
trains_XML.zip
(9.52 KiB) Downloaded 391 times

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:36 pm

Sorry bout the surgery. That's part of my problem also, Epilepsy and brain surgery 10 years ago this month. Get to worked up and I have to slow down or stop. Buggers.

Sorry bout not being totally clear. I also need RRTTrainCars.xml form GLOBALS. If you've made changes in it, the one from Hawaii also.

And it's no bother, I learn from doing this, and I help you and maybe others. gives me something to do....... :wink:

dwax

Post by dwax » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:49 pm

:lol: thats what I need brain surgery... maybe I would get smarter, but my luck i would get a surgeon with shakey hands. :lol: I was also trying to get that to work on your new sides_to_sides map do you need the file for that too? :oops: :D
Attachments
RRT_TrainCars.zip
(2.26 KiB) Downloaded 379 times

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:29 pm

NOOOO, you don't want brain surgery...... when they opened me there was so much, some of it spilled out....they had to cut that part off and try to stuff the rest back in 8) :lol:

OK, problems, problems, problems..... You had tender cars in the Hawaii file. You had 2 GP7s. maybe a few other things, can't remember, took me a while, with interuptions.

Attached you will find reworked XMLs and a RRT_Trains_Master.xml. This, copied into a folder and renamed will give you all the engines. The Deisels are at the beginning of the Roundhouse. If you want any of the others in a certain order, just start changing the year working from 1799 on down, 1798, 1797,...... That will be the order they will appear. Only change the XML you put in the map folder, not the GLOBAL

Let me know if you have any more problems. And yes, that master can be put in my maps.
Attachments
dwax.zip
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 398 times

dwax

Post by dwax » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:43 pm

Thank you snoopy. :) will check them out later. where dose the RRT_Trains_Master go?? never seen this file before. :)

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:53 pm

snoopy55 wrote: Attached you will find reworked XMLs and a RRT_Trains_Master.xml. This, copied into a folder and renamed will give you all the engines. The Deisels are at the beginning of the Roundhouse. If you want any of the others in a certain order, just start changing the year working from 1799 on down, 1798, 1797,...... That will be the order they will appear. Only change the XML you put in the map folder, not the GLOBAL
Just replace the 'MASTER' with the maps name, like 'Hawaii', so it would be like so: RRT_Trains_Hawaii.xml.

This will put all the engines in the map, any map.