They were difficult to repaint and I wasnt happy with the shape and size.
So I gave it a more prototypical look, with some new details.
- - seperated sides without decals
- many new details, like cab interior with engineer
- optional parts (explained below)
- Polygon Count: F7-A up to 8041 , F7-B up to 5272
- 3 Dual Engine Versions (ATSF 238 Freight, ATSF 306 Passenger, D&RGW 5654)
- - 3 types of dynamic brake fan (none, 36", 48") as seperate shapes
- optional steam generator for passenger engines (red border)
- optional second (lower) headlight (green border)
- 3 different grill types
- and more
Not all of the optional stuff is included, eg. I have also blank versions of F3 and F9. I have sent snoopy all that stuff, he will most likely make them into construction kits at some appropriate time.
Can be found here then.
Well for now here are 3 finished versions:
Start the selfextracting archive and follow the instructions of the included ReadMe for XML editing.