union pacific ac4400 beta skin

Develop, share and download custom trains and rolling stock
Warll

Post by Warll » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:32 am

Not bad, cut does it have washable filters?

Lowell

Post by Lowell » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:25 am

Warll wrote:Not bad, cut does it have washable filters?
..nah...I clean them out often. I guess I could use some of that thin foam stuff.

Star Ranger4

Post by Star Ranger4 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:42 am

Ahem.... I hate to get on ya'll CASE, but havent we wandered a bit far afield? Nothing wrong with this discussion, but shouldnt you move it to general chat or private messages rather than hijacking the thread?

Warll

Post by Warll » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 am

If this forum as a whole had a higher percentage of under twenties, and more active users then I would be very much inclined to agree with you. As it is that we have topics from oh' six on the first page of this sub forum. On a more general note this forum has the wiki for organized information, something which most forums don't have and therefor staying n topic is just that is more useful.

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:14 am

Warll wrote:If this forum as a whole had a higher percentage of under twenties, and more active users then I would be very much inclined to agree with you. As it is that we have topics from oh' six on the first page of this sub forum. On a more general note this forum has the wiki for organized information, something which most forums don't have and therefor staying n topic is just that is more useful.
I have to agree with Star Ranger4. I searched thru over 300 photos and did a bit of editing to get what I uploaded. I could chatter about my cases and system and my bro's heat sink, yadda, yadda, yadda... but I think this thread had to do with skinning an Engine, something even I'd like to do. :wink:

I was kinda hoping twigsoffury could do up a tutorial for either the Wiki or a Sticky........

Oh ya, what the heck do those last two sentences mean?? :shock: I got the attack on us more mature folks.....course, just because the "percentage of under twenties" don't post doesn't mean they're not here....... :wink:
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

Warll

Post by Warll » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:48 pm

snoopy55 wrote:
Warll wrote:If this forum as a whole had a higher percentage of under twenties, and more active users then I would be very much inclined to agree with you. As it is that we have topics from oh' six on the first page of this sub forum. On a more general note this forum has the wiki for organized information, something which most forums don't have and therefor staying n topic is just that is more useful.

Oh ya, what the heck do those last two sentences mean?? :shock: I got the attack on us more mature folks.....course, just because the "percentage of under twenties" don't post doesn't mean they're not here....... :wink:
You sure you don't mean the first one? Because if you do I can tell you it was not a dig at old people, juts pointing out that this forum has a larger share of mature posters vs the internet average. Now feel free to split off those posts including this latest discussion.

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:18 pm

You sure you don't mean the first one? Because if you do I can tell you it was not a dig at old people, juts pointing out that this forum has a larger share of mature posters vs the internet average.
Age has nothing to do with maturity. Just look at this forum sometimes :P
Jancsika

..and this should be the last of this subject.