Rodea2007 Maps & E & F-Series Engines?

Talk about all things related to Railroads! here
Huskydog88

Rodea2007 Maps & E & F-Series Engines?

Post by Huskydog88 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey everyone and especially Rodea2007, I'm only new here but so far I'm a big fan of all his work, the maps he's made are incredible and always include a lot of my favourite engines.

My question was does he have more than the 4 maps I have already found or is their a special place I need to go to see and download more of his awesome content.

I've gone to his website which seems like it has a gallery of all his work however it's password protected. Just wanted to know if that's his personal archive or if public are aloud to go in there.

The maps I've got installed at the moment are:
Borneo Island.
Sodor.
West Sumatera.

Also wanted to know of any other great maps that include F-Series & E-Series engines because they are my all-time favourite I have in fact a Lima HO Model F Series from when I was younger.

I'll try and paint a skin based on it once I learn how to.

Cheers, Nathan.

Rodea2007

Re: Rodea2007 Maps & E & F-Series Engines?

Post by Rodea2007 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:01 am

Huskydog88 wrote:Hey everyone and especially Rodea2007, I'm only new here but so far I'm a big fan of all his work, the maps he's made are incredible and always include a lot of my favourite engines.

My question was does he have more than the 4 maps I have already found or is their a special place I need to go to see and download more of his awesome content.

I've gone to his website which seems like it has a gallery of all his work however it's password protected. Just wanted to know if that's his personal archive or if public are aloud to go in there.

The maps I've got installed at the moment are:
Borneo Island.
Sodor.
West Sumatera.

Also wanted to know of any other great maps that include F-Series & E-Series engines because they are my all-time favourite I have in fact a Lima HO Model F Series from when I was younger.

I'll try and paint a skin based on it once I learn how to.

Cheers, Nathan.
Hello Nathan .... thank you for interesting to my Map and my Mods, I have 5 maps was uploaded to this Forum and Bobby Forum they are
1. West Sumatera Map
2. Borneo Island Map
3. Sodor Island Map
4. Quad City Lake in Winter
5. South West in Winter

No. 1,2, and 3 they are my created, No. 4 & 5 they are revamped from original map but with added some new trains
about F series I have several Engine such as F7 AB from Main Railroad, if you wish I can up load that engines here,
Rodea2007 ( http://rodea2007.yolasite.com )
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/rodea2007
Note Book TOSHIBA SATELLITE L645
Processor Inter Core I-3
Memory 8 GB
Harddisk 320 GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit