To celebrate our new lets do something fun. Lets have the 2010 Screenshot Contest!
Every contest needs rules so lets have some RULES!:
* Sequentially number the screenshots, in other words the first entry should be number #1, and the second #2 even if it is submitted by another person.
* Submit as many as you want upto 5 per post (This is a forum rule limiting # of attachments to 5 not so much a contest rule)
*The screenshot must be as high resolution as possible.
* Use custom maps and custom trains if you can, this is a chance for use to highlight the awesome custom content the community has created.
* Follow this guide: http://www.smrsimple.com/2009/06/free-camera/
to take beautiful landscapes.
* If you are going to use the freeflying camera PLEASE do not forget to move the "Press P to unpause" window it the edge of the screen so it is only partially visible.
How it will work:
Submissions will be open for two weeks starting today. Voting will then last for another week. The top rated screenshots will be made into desktop wallpapers and featured in a post on smrsimple frontpage. All submitted images will be added to the gallery page and some will be added to smrsimple's random image rotation.
Good luck to everyone.
Now if you will excuse me I have some screenshots to architect.