Single Player scenario playtime

Talk about all things related to Railroads! here
rencis79

Single Player scenario playtime

Post by rencis79 » Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello!
I really like this game. Just installed it again on my pc and enyoing it. Just one thing that stops me there.
Starting single player --> taking scenario --> starting to build tracks and roads --> after some time competition screen apears with two choices "keep playing" "exit".
Ofcourse i want to continue to add more roads and trains so i keep playing. Thing is that after some hours of playing, that competion screen apears again and now it says only "exit", without allowing me to enjoy my just builded railroads emire.

Question - is there any way how i can avoid this? To continue endless play on one scenario?

Thank you and sorry for my english!

rencis79

Re: Single Player scenario playtime

Post by rencis79 » Tue May 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Rodea2007

Post by Rodea2007 » Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 am

rencis79 wrote:Hello!
I really like this game. Just installed it again on my pc and enyoing it. Just one thing that stops me there.
Starting single player --> taking scenario --> starting to build tracks and roads --> after some time competition screen apears with two choices "keep playing" "exit".
Ofcourse i want to continue to add more roads and trains so i keep playing. Thing is that after some hours of playing, that competion screen apears again and now it says only "exit", without allowing me to enjoy my just builded railroads emire.

Question - is there any way how i can avoid this? To continue endless play on one scenario?

Thank you and sorry for my english!
word "Keep Playing" it's mean your goals has been complete but you still have time before year be over according to the scenario in the RRT_Scenario.xml what map you play. Second word "Exit" that's mean time you are out in accordance with the time set on RRT_Scenario what map you play
Rodea2007 ( http://rodea2007.yolasite.com )
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/rodea2007
Note Book TOSHIBA SATELLITE L645
Processor Inter Core I-3
Memory 8 GB
Harddisk 320 GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

rencis79

Post by rencis79 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:02 am

Yeah thank you! All i can say - this forum helped me a lot. Now im xml guru :p and already edited half of standard scenario maps :)
Im at point, where placing one extra small road - takes like 15 minutes pff, becouse of pc overload :) and noticed, that extra double, triple roads slowing this all very much.

Anyway this is really fun game. Just wonder, why Sid stopped to expand it.

Jewnior

Post by Jewnior » Sun May 24, 2009 12:03 am

Probably because he worked on Civ IV and that was more profitable than this game, given it's 3 expansions.