Has the Sid Meiers Railroads Wiki been deleted?

Talk about all things related to Railroads! here
quinmalkiq

Has the Sid Meiers Railroads Wiki been deleted?

Post by quinmalkiq » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:02 am

Hello,
A recent system crash and an Upgrade in hardware has lost me all the Sid Meiers Railroads Mods that I had installed in my game. I went back to the Sid Meiers Wiki and I keep getting informed that the Wiki does not exist, Is this correct? was the wiki deleted or is it down for now? please help. I am only interested in the trains, Still looking for a good large/huge flat map to play on.

Please help ASAP.
Thank you for your time.

Greybriar

Re: Has the Sid Meiers Railroads Wiki been deleted?

Post by Greybriar » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:28 am

Do you mean this one, quinmalkiq?

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 am

We've also changed severs twice this year, so it has a different address.........
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....

Falconer
Site Admin

Post by Falconer » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:39 pm

And unfortunately we are moving yet another time. The current webhost has been having major issues and we are not convinced of their ability to give us the reliability and security that we require.

The link should remain the same though. ;)

Jancsika

Post by Jancsika » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 am

Hello,
A recent system crash and an Upgrade in hardware has lost me all the Sid Meiers Railroads Mods that I had installed in my game. I went back to the Sid Meiers Wiki and I keep getting informed that the Wiki does not exist, Is this correct? was the wiki deleted or is it down for now? please help. I am only interested in the trains, Still looking for a good large/huge flat map to play on.

Please help ASAP.
Thank you for your time.
You would be better off to get your maps on this forum from the Maps Thread. There you will find the up-to-date SAM and CIC maps. The Wiki has been a little bit neglected as far as the maps are concerned.
Most all the maps that were on the Wiki have been converted to SAM (Stand Alone Maps), thanks to Snoopy and Company.
If you are looking for a large flat map; it's Lowell's Florida gold map, with a lot of new Industries and other features.
Jancsika :wink:

snoopy55

Post by snoopy55 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:14 am

Once I'm sure the forum and Wiki are on stable ground, and I feel I need a break from whatever I'm doing at the time, I plan on linking the SAM files to the Wiki, and doing a bit of other editing and updating of it.

Any ideas of needs and/or changes :?:
I'm correct 97% of the time..... who cares about the other 4%....