Wikipedia page on ChinaKey features:
- Large 15×15 size map
- Semi-realistic DEM (Digital Elevation Model) based terrain
- Lots of Chinese towns and cities, accurately placed as far as possible
- This map is all about connecting the right cities, at the right time.
- Follow the links to Wikipedia articleson China from this page.
- 1850-1912: “The first era”
- Connect Beijing to Zhangjiakou (1905-1909). This was the first railway built by Chinese workers.
- Establish the Jinghan route, by Connecting Wuhan and Zhengzhou (1905).
- Begin the Longhai route, by connecting Kaifeng to Luoyang via Zhengzhou (1910).
- Connect Tianjin and Shenyang on the Jingha route (1912).
- Connect Jinan and Xuzhou on the Jinghu route (ultimately this route will link Beijing to Nanjing and Shanghai).
- Attain a net worth of 15 million yuan.
- 1913-1936: “The second era”
- 1937-1962: “The third era”
- 1963-2006: “The final era”